Mallentech Wide Range Oxygen Sensors measures the air/fuel ratio of exhaust gases over a broad range. They can be used in gasoline or diesel engine management in order to meet the ever-increasing demands for better fuel economy, lower emissions and better engine performance at the same time. Based on Mallentech’s planar element design, Mallentech’s wide range oxygen sensors is a five wire, two cells element construction that enables higher resolution and greater accuracy.
Mallentech’s Wide Range Oxygen Sensors offer cost and performance advantages, including fast light-off time that will help achieve lower cold-start emissions. Mallentech wide range oxygen sensors also feature superior poison-resistant coatings, waterproofing, and a high-temperature internal seal to provide robust reliability.
• Fast light-off time that helps reduce cold-start emissions;
• High temperature resistance that provides OEMs with much needed flexibility of sensor installation location;
• A wide range of working temperatures that allows consistent operation and easier engine calibration;
• Superior poison-resistant coating that helps improve sensor durability;
• Patented element design;
• Advanced packaging design.
Mallentech’s Wide Range Oxygen Sensors can be used for passenger vehicle and commercial vehicle gasoline or diesel applications to help vehicle achieve better fuel economy, lower emissions and better engine performance.